Welcome to the MTWichita Guild!
MTWichita Guild is delighted to have a presence on the MTWichita website. Our members support and provide volunteer help to MTWichita through a number of opportunities. The membership of this organization is open to any person interested in Music Theatre of Wichita, Inc.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Auditions: Helping with local auditions in the spring
- Costume Shop: Helping with a variety of basic sewing of details on costumes for various productions
- Encore Table: Helping to provide snacks or helping with maintaining the table in the rehearsal hall for the cast and crew during rehearsal and show weeks
- Office: Helping with any office requirements as requested by MTWichita, mainly stuffing envelopes several times a year
- Public Relations: Helping with the distribution of promotional posters for MTWichita and helping deliver Performers Card packets to merchants during the Performers Card fund raising promotion for MTWichita in the fall
- Questionnaire Tallying: Helping with tallying the questionnaires filled out in July by performance attendees
- Sunday Night Cast Suppers: Helping with serving suppers to approximately 150-180 cast members, orchestra, teen choir and other staff on the final Sunday of each production
The Guild also has a spring luncheon to kick off our year and a fall luncheon to celebrate the end of another wonderful season of MTWichita productions. New members are welcome to join at any time during the year.
Please call or email for a Membership/Volunteer form:
With warm regards,
MTW Guild President